In 1895, San Antonio pharmacist William C. Kalteyer and his wife Olga built this house, numbered 1217, facing South Alamo Street. The last member of the Kalteyer family to live in the house was their daughter, Gertrude. In 1974 the house was sold to the legendary Walter N. Mathis, who turned and moved the house to face on Madison Street, and the house became 514 Madison, where it remains today. The house is an L-plan Folk Victorian with decorative gable front...There are too many details to list, call now..
Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc
This real estate information comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange/Broker Reciprocity Program. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 San Antonio Board of Realtors. All rights reserved.